My interest in the natural world started when I was a little kid. After growing up hunting & fishing, I was taught to love and respect the world we live in. I traveled with my parents & grandparents all over North Carolina in search of all sorts of animals and new scenery. We always had a camera with us documenting the journey & animals.
After saving up, I purchased my first camera when I was fifteen. Photographing everything from birds, mammals to clouds and stars. In 2009 (senior year of high school) I started a portrait & wedding photography business. After photographing over 30 weddings and hundreds of portrait sessions I was ready to get back to what I really loved; wildlife photography.
Words can’t describe I how much I love nature & wildlife photography. It gets me out of this fast past world we live in, closer to God and closer to the things I love. With my photographs, I hope to educate & inspire current and future generations to explore, respect and help create an appreciation of our beautiful world.
Awards & Accomplishments
- 2015 Wildlife in North Carolina 1st Place Reptiles & Amphibians
- 2015 Wildlife in North Carolina 2nd Place Birds
- 2014 Wildlife in North Carolina Grand Prize Winner
- 2014 2nd Place Ag Carolina Photography Contest
- 2008 1st Place Wildlife in North Carolina Magazine Photo Contest Youth Division