Are you wanting to take your photography to the next level? With long exposure photography, you can turn an ordinary scene into a beautiful work of art. It may take a few seconds or several minutes of exposing to create the look you're after. So how do you know what to do? Or how long to shoot?
For the beginner to the seasoned pro, space is limited so register quickly. If you have any questions, please contact Neil with the form below.
Cost: $150 per person
Deposit: $75 - must be paid in full when registering for workshop.
Dates: April 14, 2018
Participates: 8 person maximum.
Skill Level: beginner to advanced
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Using neutral density filters
- Technical Skills ex. (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, metering)
- & much more!
Physical Difficulty: EASY, classroom/field session. Small amount of walking on beach.
Location: This classroom/field session workshop will be held at the Bogue Inlet Pier, Emerald Isle, North Carolina
Saturday April 14, 2018
- (6:00am) Sunrise shoot at Bogue Inlet Pier
- (9:00am) Workshop/class begins with slideshow, technique demonstrations
- (12:00pm) Break for Lunch
- (1pm-5pm) Photographing with techniques learned from morning class
- (5:00pm) Workshop end, everyone departs
In order to register for this workshop please first contact us either by email or by phone in order to inquire as to whether or not there is room.
Once you have confirmed that space is available we will need two things from you in order to make your spot on this workshop official:
- A signed and completed registration form which will be emailed to you.
- A $75 deposit.
Once your registration and deposit have been received, you will be notified by email.
The deposit is due within 2 weeks of notification of your intent to register for the workshop.
- How do I sign up?
- To sign up please scroll down and fill out the contact form. I will instruct you from there.
- The deposit is due at the time of registering for the workshop. Total of $75.00 - NON REFUNDABLE. Deposits are non-refundable due to space rental and permits.
- If for some reason you need to cancel, please contact me AS.SOON.AS.POSSIBLE. I will then go over the cancellation procedure.
- What size lenses do I need?
- Wide angle to medium telephoto lenses. 12-85mm range would be perfect!
- Not included?
- Meals, photography equipment, vehicle rental
- What equipment do you recommend to bring?
- Camera, neutral density filters (if not, no problem!), Normal lens 85mm or wider. Preferably a wide lens. Tripods, remote(optional)
Questions? Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions regarding this or any workshop. Below you will find a simple contact form in place to make this process as simple as possible for you. If you would like to talk personally to me please feel free to contact me at: