Have you ever wanted to photograph lighthouses at night? Join Neil on this star filled night, photographing the Cape Hatteras & Bodie Island Lighthouse. The outer banks of North Carolina are true dark skies. Learn how to find the right settings to be able to capture detail in the milky way. For the beginner to the seasoned pro, space is limited so register quickly. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Neil with the form below.
Cost: $175 per person
Dates: August 10, 2018 | 5 spaces remaining
Participates: 8 person maximum.
Skill Level: beginner to advanced
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Photographing with high ISO
- Technical Skills ex. (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, metering)
- & much more!
Physical Difficulty: EASY
Location: We will be photographing at the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse and Bodie Island Lighthouse.
April 27, 2018 & August 10, 2018
- (9:00pm-11pm) Photographing at the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
- (12am-3am) Photographing at Bodie Island Lighthouse
- (3:00am) Workshop end, everyone departs
In order to register for this workshop please first contact us either by email or by phone in order to inquire as to whether or not there is room.
Once you have confirmed that space is available we will need two things from you in order to make your spot on this workshop official:
- A signed and completed registration form which will be emailed to you.
- A $75 deposit.
Once your registration and deposit have been received, you will be notified by email.
The deposit is due within 2 weeks of notification of your intent to register for the workshop.
- How do I sign up?
- To sign up please scroll down and fill out the contact form. I will instruct you from there.
- The deposit is due at the time of registering for the workshop. Total of $75.00 - NON REFUNDABLE. Deposits are non-refundable due to space rental and permits.
- If for some reason you need to cancel, please contact me AS.SOON.AS.POSSIBLE. I will then go over the cancellation procedure.
- What size lenses do I need?
- We will be photographing landscapes. We recommend & prefer a wider angle lens 35mm or wider will do fine. If you would like to contact me to let me know what you have I would be happy to help out.
- Not included?
- Meals, photography equipment, vehicle rental
- What equipment do you recommend to bring?
- Camera, Flash, remote triggers( if you have them) Normal lens 100mm or wider. Preferably a macro lens.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions regarding this or any workshop. Below you will find a simple contact form in place to make this process as simple as possible for you. If you would like to talk personally to me please feel free to contact me at: